Where I've Been...

17 June 2009

About to set sail


Greetings All,

All the hectic last minute packing, bill paying, etc. is finally coming to an end and the fun part is about to start.

Finally got a hotel room booked for my first night and transport from Managua to Granada. I'm arriving in Nicaragua around 8 pm so I didn't want to have to arrange transport to Granada and then search for a hotel. Funny thing is the transport, Paxeos ($18) costs more than Hostal Dorada ($15)! I'll be riding the 50¢ chicken buses from here on out.

Here's a couple of hotel pics from their website. Rooms look basic.


2 comments:

  1. Chicken's get the front seats remeber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rooster.....if you start that obnoxious crowing....they'll kick you off the bus!
    Look forward to more pics! M

    ReplyDelete