Where I've Been...

19 June 2009

Volcano Zip lining!

Wow is all I can say! Walked around Granada this a.m. It is a beautiful colonial town much like Anitgua, Guatemala for those who´ve been there. Started to get thirsty so I popped into the Zoom Bar. Ended up meeting the owners Wayne and Sheryl. Wayne turned me on to a great tour guide, Ramon Parra. Ramon is Nicaraguan but grew up in Dallas of all places and speaks great English. We will definately be doing business together. He didn´t have a tour today so he took me to Volcan Mombacho for zip lining. It is a series of nine differnet lines. I even zip lined superman style and upside down! Soon as I can figure out how to download pics and movies from here I will post. Tonight I`m going back to the Zoom Bar as I´ve convinced Wayne we need to watch the Texas baseball game and drink cervezas! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment